Jeffrey A Yva

Poor quality

I purchased 4 wheels and tires sept/2017 the clear coat on one of the wheels has pealed off and the wheel is corroding. Not even a year old.

Sent emails to the company and no one will get back to me.

Will not refer a soul to this company. They do not think about there customers after the sale.

Bad quality
DANIEL H Ccw

Scam Company

Ordered wheels and paid. A week goes by and no shipment info is given even though I paid extra for shipping.

After a week I start calling. After an eternity on hold I get told they are transferring me to another specialist only to be on hold again for an hour. This process repeats itself until you either give up or cancel the purchase. But to cancel you actually have to speak to someone which is difficult because they keep you on hold and say no more than 4 or 5 words before putting you back on hold or transferring you to start the entire process back over again.

I would never do business with these guys in a million years.

They have so many bad reviews and I didn't do my homework before trusting them with my money. I was finally able to cancel the purchase but I'm still waiting on refund.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Never again
Cons:
  • Fraudulent shipping charges
  • Massive wait times when calling
  • Not getting what i paid for

Elissa Bbu

Scam artist

Do not deal with this sub level company on any level... you have been warned!

Jack Q Wzo
map-marker Fullerton, California

Does not support customers

I bought tires and wheels from DWW for my vehicle. The wheels looked good and arrived in a timely manner, HOWEVER none of the wheels fit my vehicle.

The center bore was 1/4" too small on all 4 wheels and the bolthole pattern was wrong on at least one. I took measurements and photos and provided them and a drawing to Dan, the Customer Service Sup. He said he needed to perform his due diligence and verify they were wrong. I am a Mech E and machinist so I am confident my measurements are correct.

He promised to call back several times but never did. I gave DWW every chance to correct their mistake, yet they did nothing.

Luckily, the credit card I used investigated the dispute and returned my money. But I will never do business with DWW again, and urge no one else to.

Not as described/ advertised
Clorine Lqm

| map-marker Fullerton, California

Frustrated!

Ordered a tire for a customer on Feb 8th.

I called for status on Feb 21st. Stayed on hold multiple occasions fo 30 min or more.

Sent emails and no reply. Called an L/M for Mike the salesman and no return call.

They do not have the tire and I am angry that they did not tell me sooner.

The worst part is they charged me and I have to dispute it through Pay Pal.

Mike sends me 2 emails stating that they won't charge my account. I replied that they did and to remove it. Its Feb 28th and still no credit yet. I will have to wait until March 5th for Pay Pal to reverse the charge. I tried to post on there Facebook page and review them. They just decline to post it. I would guess the reviews are managed and you can't really tell if they are reliable.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Never again
Cons:
  • Just took my money and gave me a headache
  • Not getting what i paid for
  • Massive wait times when calling

Guest

You tried to cheap out and this is what happens -- Discounted Wheel Warehouse ?

Clorine Lqm
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1439049

I work at Legacy Ford in TX. I tried to buy 1 discontinued tire for a customer that has his car in my shop.

They said they had the tire. Only 2 companies said they had the tire.

I had a 50/50 shot to use the best one. I made the wrong decision.Thanks for you kind comment William!

View more comments (1)

Want your money when they have no rims in stock, a joke

Sent 1000$ then told 3 weeks later rims were not in stock, rude, rediculous.

Perley Yxy

Verified Reviewer

Easily one of my worst buying experiences

This is easily one of the most buying experiences I have ever had. First off if you buy using affirm, they will in no way work with you or change anything to do with your shipping.

I put in an address for it to be shipped to and because of their policies, they sent it to the address I have on affirm. They told me if I wanted it changed I had to call affirm and affirm said two different times that this company is full of *** basically. I ended up being able to reroute with fedex at my own cost. Next they sent me three tracking numbers.

Two tracking numbers showed 45 lbs and the other showed 2 lbs (I ordered 4 rims) so naturally I called (for a ninth time so far) I got a guy named Danny who answered the phone, and I asked him why the packages were so light and if they were only sending two rims. He assured me, after on the same phone call saying all four would be shipped individually, that they were double stacked. So it took me over two weeks to get them (rerouting only took two days) and just as I suspected there were only two damn rims. Why would you only send two at one time?

And if I called and asked you why would you lie to me about it? So I finally got a hold of him after being hung on on the hold music twice and he went on about how sorry he was and that they have been sitting in their warehouse the whole time. I wanted part of my money back and they can keep the two they didn’t send me but they said affirm wouldn’t allow it. I called affirm and they once again said how everything they are telling me is a lie.

Next Danny says that his supervisor would send my wheels to where I actually need them in Colorado if I updated my address with affirm (so I called them for the 20th time). He said he would do all he could to help me because my buying experience so far... so finally since I could not get my money back, I agreed to having them sent to me since it would be coming to Colorado. So when I tell him that’s fine he turns around and said actually my supervisor said they have to go to Pennslyvania (my affirm address).

So I told them like I did the first time I called (3 times) that I am 24 hours away from there and have no one to get them to me. Did they care? Not even in the littlest bit. So even though they wouldn’t help me the first time with shipping and even though they sent me only two rims after I even called to make sure that issue wouldn’t happen, they are sending them to Pennslyvania.

I paid 89 dollars for shipping and then 50 for rerouting. You pay them to ship and they won’t budge at all to help you on shipping. They won’t help you in anyway.. Overall Ordering process is long and drawn out.

Danny doesn’t know how to do his job or just doesn’t care not sure. It took over two weeks to get two rims instead of four. Once they have your money you don’t matter. They send your lug nuts separately (seriously?!) I spent 3+ hours dealing with them.

Their policies with affirm don’t align with affirm. I would never in my life recommend buying anything from them EVER.

Zachary N Mey

Bad tires. Horrible Customer Service... SO far atleast.

Just recieved four new tires for my chrysler 300. We had them mounted, balanced with a full alignment. Anything over 50mph wobbles BAD. The service center says the tires are faulty and should be thrown away. I have been trying to contact someone for the last 2 hours stuck in a voicemail loop!!!!

One man did answer here is how the conversation went.

Him: Hello

Me: Huh hello? "silently thinking I called a wrong number judging by the thuggish plain hello"

**akward silence**

Me: Started to explain the bad tires.

Him: Wrong department.

Me: I kno, but you are the only one that will answer... dont transfer me please!!!!

Him: Transferred me right back into the *** voicmail loop!!!!!!

HOLY *** so I get home and try live chat... NOTHING.... Ive emailed... Going to try and wait patiently but im sure this is some under employed *** and ill probally be fighting for my refund.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Never again
Cons:
  • Unprofessional demeanor

Preferred solution: Full refund

Worst company I have ever done business with in my life

Discount Wheel Warehouse is the worst company I have ever done business with in my life!! 1st they called me saying my wheels were in and to make payment.

After paying, it took them 3 weeks to ship. Every day it was the same old lie “we talked to the warehouse they are shipping today.”

Finally when my wheels arrived only 3 showed up and they did not fit on my Car. 1 was lost due to poor packaging and the label fell off, and in regards to the fitment, the offset was incorrect and they were slightly hitting the front break caliber. I Called and spoke with Dan (the worst manager who tells nothing but lies to shut the customer up), and he promised he would order me hub centric/wheel centric spacers with extended lug nuts to correct the issue.

Over a month goes by with me constantly calling and being lied to 1) we will call you back 2) they will ship tomorrow. Finally they ship them close to 2 months later, and when I received the spacers they were garbage.

They were not hub centric, and they did not fit my vehicle. Complete waste of my time and money

Long story short, do yourself a favor and do not do business with these people.

Chase g Afr

Awful place. Don’t buy here.

Ordered tires and they were lightning fast to take the money. Wait a week and the shipping still hasn’t happened so I call and they say they don’t have the tires in stock but I can get another set.

He said that’s fine and hung up immediately.

Tried to get ahold of them and now I can only leave a message. What the *** how can people get away with this.

Guest

I want to start a class action law suit against them. Companies should not be allowed to get away with this.

Brandonlee Bnt

Fluke!

I ordered a set of 4 tires and rims from this place totaling up to over $1100 dollars and for weeks I was told that they were going to get shipped and it’s been 6 weeks now! I called every week to check the status and was told over and over “oh it’s just been a delay in shipping.”, “we have the tires here but the rims have to get shipped to us from Atlanta”, “they’re scheduled to ship Monday and it takes 3-4 days to ship to your location.” STILL NO RIMS OR TIRES!!!!

Not to mention you have to call 10 times to get someone to pickup the phone, and sometimes they would send me to voicemail over and over and 10-20 minute hold times!! Danny ext. 970 is a liar!! But the best part after all of this I canceled the order today and Danny has the nerve to tell me I have to pay “a 20% restocking fee”!!!

LMAO These people are scammers and need to be shutdown!!! Don’t shop with them, especially if you live in a different state!!!!!

Guest

I ordered $700 for rims Jan 15th they took my money and no rims. Called twice a week and no one usually answers.I used a different # and they answer. then when they see you are not a new customer they transfer you to Danny and more music.9 weeks now.

map-marker Fullerton, California

Horrible experience

I ordered a set of 4 tires and the following day I got an email saying they’re in stock . A month later I get another email that they are discontinuing those tires and They can’t get them .

(They already charged me a month ago for them ) after a week of trying to call and get my emails through I finally get tired of it and cancel my order . He said he cancelled the order and I waited another week and a half for my refund and nothing ever got refunded .

I had to send him another email about where my refund is for him to actually give it to me . They had just cancelled my ordered and decided it was ok not to give me my money back .

sam a Tms

The worst customer service in the world!!!!!

I ordered 4 19 inch rims, never received an email confirmation. Then i called they put me on hold for more than an hour, finally got in contact with the sells rep.

Website says 7 bussiness days to receive shipment, then i call back 9 days later after not getting the item. Thats where im told it takes 45 days because they dont have it in stock and have to make the item . i lost it and canceled my order. The part that pissed me off the most, it took the a month and a half to give me my refund.

The worst company thats out there...never agian....i would wish my worst enemy to deal with them..disgusting constomer service!!!

No integrity. Smh

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Mark G Kra

Horrible service

I ordered a set of wheels and tires, took forever for them to ship and once I got them, one of the wheels had a cracked center cap and missing valve stem sleeve and cap, and now they aren't going to send me a new one to replace

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Guest

They have been giving me the run around too, but were so fast to respond when i was purchasing. They need to be held accountable for all their bad practices .

We need to all do something about this. Enough is enough

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1453417

I also had to take mine to get re-balanced. My truck shook bad after I installed them. Both fronts we're way out of balance

View more comments (1)

Lets do something about this

I ordered wheels it took me over a week to get them after they have already taken my money, the wheels finally get here and they don't fit on my car. Now they are giving me the run around. It makes me sick that they have done such bad business with so many people. I really am serious about doing something about this.

Every day ordinary people cannot continue to get stepped on by shady companies, it is unacceptable. I hope anyone reading this thinks twice before moving forward with new business with these folks.

Guest

I'm in with doing something about this company. I don't have time to typemy issues I've had but they are the same as e eryone else.

Danny at discounted wheel warehouse is terrible. The whole team there is.

Very bad company. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!

Guest

Anyone ordering custom wheels online had better ensure they do the due diligence about bolt patterns, offset, hub size, etc. If you aren’t able or willing to do this go to the local shop. One week delivery time for custom wheels is fantastic, I’ve waited months before and that was ordering locally

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1453416

I am with you they should be put out of business playing with peoples money and time

View more comments (3)