217 views
2.0
Poster decreased review rating.

They totally screwed up my order, which has taken 3.5 months and is not yet fulfilled. They repeated lied to me (~7) times about when they would provide feedback (I waited 7 business days or more before following up to emails when I was promised feedback on THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY), send me tracking numbers (tracking numbers often looked fishy [I originally received 4 numbers which were then cancelled and two different ones were sent...], sometimes the numbers were unrecognized by FedEx or duplicates), and ship the parts that THEY CONFIRMED WERE IN THEIR POSSESSION. Even the Customer Service Manager lied to me (!!!) about when I would get feedback, and it's obvious they don't care AT ALL about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Pros: Fair price.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Cons: No updates when major order status changes occur, No feedback whatsoever unless constantly called, Massive wait times when calling, General lack of good business practices, Unprofessional demeanor.

Comments