259 views

Customer Service is very poor, they had me on the phone for over an hour at one point. I've called about 8 times and average 40 minutes of hold time each time that I call.

I called to cancel the order and was given the run around. Finally canceled the order on 8/20 and it didn't get processed by Danny Chacon until 9/6/2018. However I'm on the phone with him today 9/13 and it still hasn't processed. I paid the re-stocking fee and the finance company Affirm still hasn't received the refund and today is 9/13/2018.

Danny Chacon (Customer Service Supervisor) 800-901-**** Ext. 970 is the poorest thing of a supervisor that I've ever witnessed. I've asked to speak with his leadership and he refused to give or provide that information. This is the worst company that I've had to deal with in my entire life.

I encourage everyone to STAY AWAY and shop else where.

I'm still looking for the owner or the CEO contact info, if anyone has it please share. My order number is 221838, I will be filing a complaint with the BBB as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Customer Care.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Pros: Never again.

Location: 1301 E Burton St, Fullerton, CA 92831, USA

Comments

All of you need to send the Better Business Bureau a email. It's what I did.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Reviews