1.7
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

I thought I was getting a great deal on my wheel and tire package but they sent the wrong size wheels and I couldn’t get anyone to help with my problem.

8/7 – Order Wheel and Tire package online.

8/8 – Receive call that the wheels the site said were in stock are not and a sales rep recommends a substitute for about $50 more. I agree so I can process the order.

8/15 – Having received no confirmation email, receipt of purchase, or tracking information I called to get a status on my order. After 20 minutes someone picked up the phone. – They put me on hold. After another 20-30 minutes someone else picked up. I was assured that I would get an email the next day. I had them read me the address they had on file just in case. The email never came.

8/17 – I follow up with DWW via email. No response.

8/20 – Receive a text message from FedEx I have a package coming requiring a signature.

8/22 – Tires arrive! They don’t fit on my car. The original tires are 5 x 5. I ordered 5 x 5. What I received was slightly off.

8/22 – Email a complaint. No response.

8/23 – Email again. No response.

8/24 – Message about my issue on website’s chat and someone calls me. They state that they will email me details on “how to measure” and they want pictures to show it doesn’t line up. Three hours later I emailed them – on the off chance they don’t have my address. - no response.

8/25 - having received no message, my wife chats while I drive. We get directions and an email address to send photos.

8/28 - send photos - no response

8/29 - follow up with posted address - no response

We are now almost one month from my time of purchase and I’m no closer to having tires.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 05.

Comments

I'm sorry that nobody ever taught you to complain effectively. Not once do I read that you issued a formal demand letter and served it via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

I see lots of calls, text messages, e-mails : all of which vanish like a puff of steam in the wind if they're even regarded at all. Worthless methods of time wasting babble. And the longer it goes on, the lower your likelihood of any recovery.

All of your documentation is meaningless as presented by your post. Nothing in writing, total deniability by the vendor.

to Anonymous #1554251

Sadly, this is true. I would not think that would be necessary because I like to believe a company would stand by their product. Guess it’s a sign of the times that someone like you would find that necessary out the gate.