I was shopping for tires when a friend mentioned Discount Wheel Warehouse in Fullerton Ca. I called them and ordered the tires. I had to give them my credit card number and setup a appointment for the next day.

I arrived fifteen minutes early and had to go thur the hole paperwork thing all over again. After a half hour of waiting they took the car in and started work. three hours later they drove the car around front and said it was ready. In the three hour waiting period I was told that I had runflat tires and they were having trouble getting them off. I told them about the runflat at the begining but I guess they didn't listen.

When they handed me the keys I walked out and couldn't believe my eyes. The wheels and tire looked like someone had rub grease and black tar all over them. I started to wipe some of the black stuff off when I came across nicks and scratches on the wheels. I walked back in the office and asked to have someone verify the damage and had to wait another half hour. Finally the manager came off and I showed him the damage and his said that I was a LIAR and those scratches and nicks were already there.

Now a month later I get my credit card statement and they double charged my account. One for Discout Wheel Warehouse and the other one for USA Wheel and Tire of Fullerton. Discount Wheel on the 15th when I was there and USA Wheel and Tire on the 16th a saturday when I was out of town.

I will never do business with that bunch again even if they get tire away.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments