2.9

I went through the process and ordered the rims I liked. Pretty soon after I was told they didn't have those wheels in stock but offered multiple recommendations. After the back and forth Sean was able to locate the original rims I ordered.

Upon receiving the rims I opened the and looked them over real close. I noticed the rear rims were both damaged. I immediately called to find a resolution. Sean answered and requested I send photos of the damage... Once he looked them over he said he would send them to customer service.

About 2 hours or so later Dominique called and identified my concerns and requested photos.

I sent them again. She replied saying she would be in touch after submitting them to the warehouse....

That was the last call I received

the next day I called to get an update. She was out of the office or "away from her desk". I was told by another lady she would make sure Dominique returned my call... didn't happen.

So today I called back hoping to talk to Dominique. She wasn't available again. I called again and was put on hold for about 4 minutes. She came back and said that Sean would need to call me with any adjustments or solutions for this order...

I feel like its a lot of passing the buck. I'm a return customer and have purchased a total of 3500 .00 in rims and tires from these guys... it will be the last time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rim.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $1945.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Pros: Thinking this was a good company.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Cons: Finding out its not.

Comments