Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Disappointed With Product Quality

11 of 61 Discounted Wheel Warehouse reviews

Corporate HQ,

On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015.

Dissatisfied with the tread quality, I phoned DWW on 11 Jul to request a refund / exchange. I spoke first with Linda or Lydia, who asked me to submit pictures of the inferior tread to Katie, the mgr., which I did on 17 Jul. I also submitted a picture of one of the tires currently mounted on my vehicle for comparison.

After receiving no response, I called again on Tue Wed 22 Jul and spoke again with Linda or Lydia, who said Katie had reviewed the pics and emailed me back. She added that when Katie came in for the day, she would call me.

I received no email from Katie in my inbox, nor is there an email from her in my spam mail. And there has been no phone call. I'd be happy to email you a screen shot of both my inbox and spam pages to confirm this.

At this point, I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau in order to exercise whatever options are available to me. I am surprised and disappointed at the contempt with which I've been treated by your customer service team.

How can you grow your business when your Management team openly displays disdain toward new consumers and potential clients. I relish the opportunity to narrate DWW's shameful customer service on social media.

To be frank, if DWW does not accept these tires for refund or exchange I will not mount them. I will instead display them in my office, telling everyone who visits just what they can expect if they ever go to www.discountwheelwarehouse.com.

Disappointedly,

Keli Asamoah

keliasamoah@gmail.com

(201) 286-0702

Katie

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Product i selected or the customer service

Reason of review:
Nankang As-1 Tires
Review category
Equipment
review #670181 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 61 Discounted Wheel Warehouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Discounted Wheel Warehouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Discounted Wheel Warehouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×