Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Disappointed With Product Quality
On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015.
Dissatisfied with the tread quality, I phoned DWW on 11 Jul to request a refund / exchange. I spoke first with Linda or Lydia, who asked me to submit pictures of the inferior tread to Katie, the mgr., which I did on 17 Jul. I also submitted a picture of one of the tires currently mounted on my vehicle for comparison.
After receiving no response, I called again on Tue Wed 22 Jul and spoke again with Linda or Lydia, who said Katie had reviewed the pics and emailed me back. She added that when Katie came in for the day, she would call me.
I received no email from Katie in my inbox, nor is there an email from her in my spam mail. And there has been no phone call. I'd be happy to email you a screen shot of both my inbox and spam pages to confirm this.
At this point, I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau in order to exercise whatever options are available to me. I am surprised and disappointed at the contempt with which I've been treated by your customer service team.
How can you grow your business when your Management team openly displays disdain toward new consumers and potential clients. I relish the opportunity to narrate DWW's shameful customer service on social media.
To be frank, if DWW does not accept these tires for refund or exchange I will not mount them. I will instead display them in my office, telling everyone who visits just what they can expect if they ever go to www.discountwheelwarehouse.com.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product i selected or the customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Exchange or Full Refund.
- Product or service
- Nankang As-1 Tires
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses. Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard! How..."
- "I RECENTLY WHEN TO VERIZON CENTER TO GET MY SCREEN REPAIRED BECAUSE I WAS PAYING INSURANCE FOR 2 YEAR AND NEVER NEEDED A REPAIR. REP TOLD I WOULD STILL..."