Paramus, New Jersey

Corporate HQ,

On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015.

Dissatisfied with the tread quality, I phoned DWW on 11 Jul to request a refund / exchange. I spoke first with Linda or Lydia, who asked me to submit pictures of the inferior tread to Katie, the mgr., which I did on 17 Jul. I also submitted a picture of one of the tires currently mounted on my vehicle for comparison.

After receiving no response, I called again on Tue Wed 22 Jul and spoke again with Linda or Lydia, who said Katie had reviewed the pics and emailed me back. She added that when Katie came in for the day, she would call me.

I received no email from Katie in my inbox, nor is there an email from her in my spam mail. And there has been no phone call. I'd be happy to email you a screen shot of both my inbox and spam pages to confirm this.

At this point, I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau in order to exercise whatever options are available to me. I am surprised and disappointed at the contempt with which I've been treated by your customer service team.

How can you grow your business when your Management team openly displays disdain toward new consumers and potential clients. I relish the opportunity to narrate DWW's shameful customer service on social media.

To be frank, if DWW does not accept these tires for refund or exchange I will not mount them. I will instead display them in my office, telling everyone who visits just what they can expect if they ever go to www.discountwheelwarehouse.com.

Disappointedly,

Keli Asamoah

keliasamoah@gmail.com

(201) 286-0702

Katie

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Exchange or Full Refund..

I didn't like: Product i selected or the customer service.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion