I am so frustrated.this company managed to take a fun thing like purchasing new wheels and tires for my new car and turn it into a nitemare!

I bought wheels on June 20th and they charged my credit card June 24th for a different set of wheels then the originals I selected stating this similar wheel would work better for my vehicle so I went with it. I waited for weeks with multiple excuses and lies including fake tracking numbers. Finally they shipped the wheels with no center caps, Painted inserts, or lug nuts in order to avoid the refund I was demanding. I cant mount them this way!

They promised me again last week I would have everything this week.. Still nothing.. When I threatened to call my credit card and dispute the transaction they agreed to email me return shipping lables and they then will refund my money someday after they recieve the wheels back. Im still waiting on the lables and meanwhile Im paying interest on items I never recieved!

Its now july 21st.I told Giselda I Bought my house in way less time then getting a set of rims and tires from them has taken..

Review about: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

:x

Hello there,

"Please contact me at 714-422-3503 extension 203. I would like to discuss the validity of your claim and take care of your issue."

Good luck talking to this guy. Tried so many time calling this extension but never once was answered. Guess this person is screening all his calls. Was about to buy from this company good thing it didnt push thru.

Hello,

Please respond to my second request to be contacted.I would like to solve your issue to the best of my ability.

Please contact me at 714-422-3503 extension 203.Thanks.

Thanks!

Thanks!

:cry :cry :cry they robbed me i want my money back