Turnaround Time

I bought wheels and the salesman practically told me i was buying locking lug nuts for $20 extra. I didn't mind that much i moreso laughed at how he pushed it on me but then i get my wheels delivered, no lugs anywhere!

Ok accidenta happen, i call them to tell them i didnt get the lug nuts. The person on the phone apologized and said theyd next day air mail them to me, i got a confirmation email that i would have them within 3 days by 8pm (next day is 3????) Ok so that day comes and goes as does the next. I had to CALL AGAIN and basically repeat the same story except even more now. The girl says "were sorry about that we will next day air ship you a set today" that was Friday and its now early Tuesday morning.

The person couldnt even tell me what happened to the first 2 sets they didnt send me.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? What a way to treat a brand new customer.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Discounted Wheel Warehouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Discounted Wheel Warehouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discounted Wheel Warehouse lug nuts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments