I have ordered a set of wheels on their website, received confirmation email and a phone call saying the wheels were in stock and they would call me and email me once they were loaded to ship.That was two weeks ago!

Today I received a voicemail saying the wheels I ordered are actually not in stock any longer, after being confirmed that that were just one week ago by the same repersinative, Eagar.

He told me had sent an email and was awaiting my response before he could refund my money, which was a lie!I have checked my email DAILY from something from them saying that the order was shipped being as it was in stock over two weeks ago!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of discounted wheel warehouse shipping service. Discounted Wheel Warehouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned discounted wheel warehouse shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discounted Wheel Warehouse.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments