5.0
Turnaround Time

I have purchased 3 sets of wheels from everything from a car to two 2500 HD 's .The service was great .

The shipping sucked but that has always been Fed-Ex Fault . Wheels were all good Quality. Tires aswell. Before you attack the retailer on the wheels you purchased do your homework on the Design and the standard rating on the product .

Other wise your just wasting time posting stupidity on this site .

Educate your sell before you buy a specific product and get your own review.Don't blam a retailer because the sell a nice looking *** product they didn't Build .

Review about: Wheel.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Review about Wheel Package Discounted Wheel Warehouse "Purchased a wheel package and they shipped it with the wheels out of balance. I had them balanced and they said they don't guarantee balancing and will not compensate me...." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Review from Edmond, Oklahoma Discounted Wheel Warehouse "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more