June 2011 searched online for a wheel and tire package.I finally decided on Discounted Wheel Warehouse and spoke to salesman (JR - Gerardo Cervantes.

I placed an order for 4 wheel w/tires. Next day called back to change order but told a 10 percent fee would be included for restocking! Even though my second order would cost more. JR said he would need to speak to his boss to have fee waived and that would take half a day.

I was civil the entire time but he called me argumentative. End of the day fee waived but still took 13 days to receive a tracking number for my second choice and 2 more to receive order. I was prepared to contact a friend in the Attorney Generals Office if they weren't willing to satisfy my order.

When you spend this kind of money, you expect good service.I will definitely avoid this company the next time around.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Hello,

Please respond to my second request to be contacted.I would like to solve your issue to the best of my ability.

Please contact me at 714-422-3503 extension 203.Thanks.

Hello there,

Please contact me at 714-422-3503 extension 203. I would like to discuss the validity of your claim and take care of your issue.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Thanks!

SitnOnchrome

I know how you feel.During my encounters with them I spoke to my credit union and was told - if they did not send the wheels within a reasonable amount of time, I could file a dispute claim against them.

The saleman told me I would receive a tracking number from 7 to 10 business days, so they were just within those perameters.

Your case seems more severe.Good Luck!

I am having a similar issue with them right now.I bought wheels on June 20th and they charged my credit card June 24th for a different set of wheels then the originals I selected stating this similar wheel would work better for my vehicle so I went with it.

I waited for weeks with multiple excuses and lies including fake tracking numbers. Finally they shipped the wheels with no center caps, Painted inserts, or lug nuts in order to avoid the refund I was demanding. I cant mount them this way! They promised me again last week I would have everything this week..

Still nothing.. When I threatened to call my credit card and dispute the transaction they agreed to email me return shipping lables and they then will refund my money someday after they recieve the wheels back. Im still waiting on the lables and meanwhile Im paying interest on items I never recieved!

Its now july 21st.I told Giselda I Bought my house in way less time then getting a set of rims and tires from them has taken..