Rowland Heights, California

I previously worked there...this company is fraud so I QUIT!!!!!

The sales rep will deal with you to get their commission! Once the sale is done you are basically thrown out the door and everything goes into their customer service/accounting department. The owner is middle eastern..he doesn't care about anything as long as he makes his money...employees are under paid...and treated like animals. This company is a mess and complete fraud.

I blame the poor management skills and ownership skills. Naeem is the owner.. and Sarah the manager both are 2 worthless people that don't care about anyone!!! DON'T SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They hire and fire everyday!Their staff is not trained properly...it is a very, veeeeeery unprofessional environment!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

#1019668

I agree with former employee very very bad training skills

Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more