Bought a set of Gianelle Topaz 22" wheels for my range rover.Everything about the transaction through installation was great.

That was until I had a warranty issue. About 3 months after installing the wheels the center cap logo came off. I called about it 3 months after that because it wasn't a serious matter. I explained to them what happened and was told they have no warranty for cosmetic issues.

I explained to them that almost every manufacturer has 1 year warranty covering manufacturing defects and this was not a damage issue. The logo literally unstuck from the adhesive backing, and the adhesive backing was still on the wheel. It was clear manufacturing defect. The manager, some lady (can't remember the name) told me sorry that they couldn't do anything.

I asked them if they could call the manufacturer and ask if they would replace it and she said no because they won't replace it. I then asked them for the phone number of the manufacturer and proceeded to call them myself. I got in touch with a manager there and he said he would happily replace them all. However, he said would have to ship them to DWW and I would have to pay for shipping from them to me.

Huh? I asked him why he couldn't just ship directly to me and avoid all the hassle, because to tell you the truth I did not want to deal with that lazy, rude, and terrible lady at DWW. Needless to say I never got the replacements because I didn't want to deal with her. This place may have great prices, but their customer service is the worst I have seen.

I have bought several sets of wheels and tires from at least 15 different companies, all of which stood behind their products.

This is the worse company I have had to deal with and I will definitely not be back.I would rather pay a few bucks more to company that actually has customer service.

Review about: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments