5.0
Ease of Use
Equipment Quality
Turnaround Time
Usability

I read a bunch of negative reviews about Discounted Wheel Warehouse and was pretty disappointed and thought not to buy from them but decided to find out for my self. I first found a chat box on the site and had a conversation with a rep named Mike.

He was very helpful. I knew there was the most important factor that I needed to know to make sure I had a successful transaction. That is, do they have my wheels in stock. Mike checked for me and confirmed that they did.

We also went over my tire needs for those wheels. Mike assured me that I will receive status emails throughout each step in the processing steps. I also got his extension number and tried calling him to make sure he answers so I have someone to talk to in case there is a problem. After I made the order, I received confirmation emails all through out the shipping process.

I think I received a total of 4 emails. One when they pulled the parts, then when they got them ready to ship, then when they shipped out, with tracking codes. In all, it took about 8 business days for my wheels and tires to arrive. I did not have any problems with this company on my transaction.

I recommend them. Just do your diligence.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: I always knew where my order was.

Comments