To Whom it May Concern:

I have been attempting to resolve my situation with this company for over a week now. my order was supposed to ship next day yet I had never received it after multiple days... I then attempted to check into this matter by means of the tracking number provided by fed ex. I then found out that the order did in fact ship next day but to the wrong address. The order was missing my apartment number which I had clearly provided in my recorded conversation with "Charles" the gentleman who took my order over the phone. I then attempted to correct the shipping information with fed ex only to find that this could only be done by the shipping party. I then attempted to contact Charles to let him know of this matter, however he never returned any of my multiple calls.

I have since been calling daily in every possible attempt to re-establish my proper shipping information. Finally after much run around and delay, including holding for customer service multiple occasions only to be hung up on. When I finally did get through I was treated as though I had made this mistake myself and treated very unprofessional by a customer service representative whom I will not name at this moment. I would like now more than anything to end this nightmare and cancel my order... I do not however feel that any "restocking" or any other ridiculous fees that may infringe upon my rights as a customer doing business within the great state of California, United States of America should be collected from me.

Respectfully,

Mr. Christian Knight

Review about: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Richard Moreland....haven't done business with the company.

.....but hey every company is not perfect. ....with the same offer.

...try and go somewhere else....I didn't think so ...

Gimme-A-Break

You sound like a pain in the ***.