What a company!I'm totally surprised by their professionalism.

They provide quality products as well as their customer service is truly amazing. They always help me if I have any issue. The guys from here are so friendly and helpful. While I first went to this place, they behaved so nicely with me and they answered all of my questions.

They were able to make me understand about their offers and different packages, so that I can choose my own.

I bought a custom wheel package and the deal went so smoothly.I would definitely like to use them again.

Review about: Custom Wheels.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $450
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

bacbmx
Acworth, Georgia, United States #838677

Costumer service was so helpful!Do not hesitate to work with them.

They are well informed and professional and they will work with you and answer any of your questions.

Just ordered my 18x8.5 function satin black wheels and am currently waiting for delivery, considering they are in California im in Georgia, im expecting a 5 to 7 day delivery time.There for my 2005 honda accord coup.

Great people and business, any one who sais there shady is mistaken.

You couldn't have made it more obvious that an employee of the company wrote this if you tried.