I want to start a class action law suit against them.Companies should not be allowed to get away with this.

I ordered wheels it took me over a week to get them after they have already taken my money, the wheels finally get here and they don't fit on my car. Now they are giving me the run around. It makes me sick that they have done such bad business with so many people. I really am serious about doing something about this.

Every day ordinary people cannot continue to get stepped on by shady companies, it is unacceptable.I hope anyone reading this thinks twice before moving forward with new business with these folks.

Review about: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Anyone ordering custom wheels online had better ensure they do the due diligence about bolt patterns, offset, hub size, etc. If you aren’t able or willing to do this go to the local shop. One week delivery time for custom wheels is fantastic, I’ve waited months before and that was ordering locally

I want to start a class action law suit against them. Companies should not be allowed to get away with this.