113 views
1.2

By far this is the worse Wheel company that I ever dealt with.

Before placing my orders I check for poor reviews. Even tho I read all of the negative reviews and decide to go ahead and give them a shot because of the reasonable pricing. Guest what I was *** wrong, this is by far the worse company ever. 1 places my order January 31st they told me it was going to take a few weeks to get my wheels. Sure no problems.

Two weeks goes by and no shipping or tracking number. So I decide to give them a call and guest what trying to get in touch with these people is like trying to screw a rock.

I was on hold for over 40 minutes every time I try to get in touch with them and when finally I get ahold of your sale person his to busy to answer your question or have no idea what happens to your order.

After numerous of phone calls and long time placed on hold, I finally decide to ask why does it takes so long for someone to get to the phone.

So here is the scoop, the store is in California but they use a third party answering system FROM VEGAS. WTF. Really.

Any how two months after I place my order my wheels. Really SMMH. Two *** months ridiculous.

So I cancelled my order, pay a bit more some where else and my wheels are ready ship in less the a week.

See Discount Wheel warehouse that has is done.

To everyone reading my feedback and trying to save a bit of money don't order form this company.

The money you are trying to save is not worth the aggravation and the waste of time being on hold for 30-40 minutes at a time every time you call them.

Stay away from this company. Don't be ignorant like I was and went ahead and place an order after reading all of the negative reviews.

Remember you are only the victim here if you choose to ignor the REVIEWS.

STAY AWAY.. you'll thank me later.

By the way my guy thanking of order was Sean. He is *** clueless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments