131 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 03, 2020

Waiting for Attorney General to arbitrate this issue

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2020

I purchased wheels and tires from discounted wheel warehouse but upon receipt of the wheels I noticed some scratches on wheels. I e-mailed them and sent pictures but received no response.

Therefore, I called them and a lady told me that she would give info to the manager, and they will get back in contact with me. Unfortunately, no one contacted me, so I called back. Then the same lady who answered their phone previously answered again. This time she told me that the Manager was talking with the wheel manufacturer and that they would call me back, so I waited several days but I received no return call, so I called again.

This time the lady who answered the phone told me that I scratched the rims and the manager isn't going to exchange nor give me a refund for their scratched up rims that they sent to me. This company cant be doing well, because if they were they would have exchanged the wheels or refunded my money and not make up lies to avoid refunding my money. I don't recommend them to no one. I do recommend CARiD.com because I had similar issues with them where wheels were damaged during shipment twice, and CARiD.com expedited me two new wheels.

I recommend CARiD.com to all consumers.

Beware of discounted wheels and tires because they are not honest, and they will attempt to force you to keep their scratched wheels and deny you a refund. If you experience anything similar please file a complaint with the Attorney General office, so they can investigate and possibly suspend discounted wheels warehouse license for their wrongdoings.

User's recommendation: Read reviews if any prior to ordering from online and if they try to scam you and force you to keep their damaged product notify the Attorney General office and file a complaint.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Pros: Never again.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Cons: Very poor.

Comments

#1904656

Wow, that’s terrible. What has Happened to legit internet shopping. I will spread the word over social media.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Reviews