1.7
Turnaround Time

This company sold me rims spevifivally cut for my car.After six visits to tireshops, firestone, and a local mechanic it was obvious the rims were garbage.I put this rims on new and used tires they made a hideous creeking sound!!

It sounded like the rims were scrubbing, as they wete not fitting. Ultimately, we came to the conclusion the weight of the car was too heavy for the cheap material used for the rims. All 4 of them!!!!!!! I have video.

Which I will be posting all over the net EVERYDAY. Including the BBB!!! I also tried the rims that came with my car, and the after market rims with no problem, no issue. After bieng called a liar, and " tire problems" to blame.

Discount sent labels out for me to send BACK the rims for "inspection".So then I spent an additional $60.00 for shipping. I should have known by the online reviews.. Discounted wheel warehouse stated they could find nothing wrong with the rims. As if anybody would go through all of this headache and for what???

For what reason??? Ultimately, only to offer me $252.00 of $600.00 that I spent. I have to say.. I lost my cool.

Stay away from this place!!! Poor customer service. No Warranty. NO MATTER the issue you will end up loosing money!!

I still have not gotten my refund.#RUN ...RUN FAST

Review about: Rim.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

they dont make the wheels there thats not their fault.the wheels they sell come directly from the manufacturers.if anything that is the manufacturers fault and even moreso your fault for buying crappy wheels.do your research ***