Los Angeles, California

Sara is a horrible manager and worthless trainer.I was told by another employee that I'm the 6th or 7th person to go through the position I was hired for.

She spends two hours verbally training you and clicking through programs fast. She then brings you a stack of papers about a foot high and says you better get these done before 3pm or the money we miss out on comes out of your check. Forget about asking questions!

I have not been paid either.Run don't waste your time!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Disappointed With Product Quality Discounted Wheel Warehouse "Corporate HQ, On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015. Dissatisfied with..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more