Tiverton, Rhode Island
Turnaround Time

I bought wheels and the salesman practically told me i was buying locking lug nuts for $20 extra.I didn't mind that much i moreso laughed at how he pushed it on me but then i get my wheels delivered, no lugs anywhere!

Ok accidenta happen, i call them to tell them i didnt get the lug nuts. The person on the phone apologized and said theyd next day air mail them to me, i got a confirmation email that i would have them within 3 days by 8pm (next day is 3????) Ok so that day comes and goes as does the next. I had to CALL AGAIN and basically repeat the same story except even more now. The girl says "were sorry about that we will next day air ship you a set today" that was Friday and its now early Tuesday morning.

The person couldnt even tell me what happened to the first 2 sets they didnt send me.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?What a way to treat a brand new customer.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Terrible Site Discounted Wheel Warehouse "On the website I ordered 2 tires that were listed as 0.00. I assumed they had a surplus amount of this specific tire and were trying to get rid of..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more