Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Review from Edmond, Oklahoma
I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back and forth they told me wtwcorp Wich is Giovanna manufacturer denied my claim. I contact wtwcorp and it's been 2 weeks now and Iam not getting a respond after talking to the warranty department, whT a shame they take care of the big guys with the fancy cars but not normal customers
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Giovanna Wheels
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Skirt I ordered NOTHING like the picture!!! U people should really stop stealing other stores pictures and putting them o. Ur site... ..."
- "I bought an Acme Kiva Espresso sectional 6 months ago and the bonded leather completely cracked and is peeling. Mind you I put conditioner on it, usually have it covered,..."
- "We received the first box and called to complain. They apologized and sent out a second box. It was worse than the first box. I can buy better..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."