Michael D Jkp

| map-marker Fullerton, California

Was robbed

Original review May 23, 2024

I have been dealing with this company for years until they got greedy. I bought 4 tires and when mounted, it was noticed that the tires were not right.

I put a straight edge on them and there was a gap in the middle. I contacted the company with pictures, but they said nothing was wrong. After arguing with them, they said I would have to buy another tire and they would send me shipping for the old one so they could inspect it before giving a refund. So, I bought the new tire and it was the same.

Then, there was no shipping label, no answer on the phone, and when I did get through, they couldn't help or they hung up. Even called B.B.B the company still wouldn't respond

Loss:
Pros:
  • Cheap
Cons:
  • Will get burned

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do send these crooks no money they will burn you

Bernard l Dtk

| map-marker Dryden, New York

These are 2nds or blemished wheels!

RE: Order #: 475030 At 75 years old, I shouldn't have to deal with type of stress! I wanted to buy a set of four (4) custom wheels for my vehicle.

I looked at many manufacturers, distributors and wheel outlet stores. I looked at hundreds of wheels. I look at: Audio City; BB Wheels; CARID; Element Wheels; Extreme Custom & Tire Choice. I selected this Ignite Flame from Discounted Wheels.

I ordered the wheels and had them shipped to a reputable mechanic. Scotties Auto Repair, Dryden, NY. Scottie has over 45 years' experience with both domestic and foreign vehicles. I have used his knowledge base and experience for over 35 years.

I have 100% trust in his proven skills and talent. Based on a two (2) week shipping time, I purchased these wheels on April 2nd, 2024. I had them sent to Scotties Auto Repair, Dryden, NY. They arrived on April 9th.

I returned from a long trip on April 25th. He mounted the wheels on my 2020 Cadillac Escalade on Friday, 26 April 2024. When I picked up my vehicle, he told me that he had never had to put so many weights on any wheels to balance these. He balanced these wheels using a recently purchased "wheel balancer" from Snap On.

Additionally, on each wheel, there are small "dimples" in the chrome face of each wheel! They appear to be blemishes made during manufacture. As a retired auto manufacturing engineer, it appears that these "dimples" were present prior to the PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) process. These dimple imperfections are unsightly and can be felt with the bare hand.

Several of these imperfections will actually catch on a microfiber cloth! Please pass my concerns on to the highest-ranking person who can address this issue. I am extremely upset at the quality of these wheels and cannot, and will not endorse nor recommend these wheels to anyone! Sent this to several email address at this company.

No response. No answer.

JUNK! Do Not Buy from them!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Fitment person - on th ephone
Cons:
  • Zero customer service no response after many attempts

Preferred solution: Wheel replacement (4), plus $277 to mount and balance defective, marred wheels.

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere for wheels.

Jim D Yby

| map-marker Bedford, New Hampshire

Their name should be DISGRACEFUL WHEEL OUTHOUSE.

These sleasy creatures take your paument and are very slow to ship. The first time I called to check order status, I was offered tons of excuses.

The next day I called, I was given attitude from some trash claiming to be the manager.

She couldn't manage to find her *** if I gave her a flashlight and a map. They are pure EXCREMENT!

Cons:
  • Are scammers

Preferred solution: I would like to warn potential victims of these leeches.

User's recommendation: Do not give these *** a dime, or your time!

Marvin R Lyg

Tracking number

Updated by user Dec 15, 2020

I just found out that my tires will be delivered tomorrow. Happy customer.

Original review Dec 15, 2020

Need tracking number for tires I ordered.

Pros:
  • And financing options
  • Fair price
Cons:
  • No cons as of today

User's recommendation: I recommend discounted warehouse for auto accessories at discounted prices

Kenneth H Fdf

Wrong wheels

Website listed wheels that would fit my car and they dont fit. Company will not pay the return shipping, even though their website is wrong and nowhere on their website listed the correct wheel for my year and make.

I was told to pay to return them and then find a like car that had the correct size and order them.

Customer Service said that their website is under construction. If that is the case, why am I being punished for their misinformation!?!!?

Loss:
Pros:
  • Never again
  • Thinking this was a good company
Cons:
  • Very poor
  • Customer support
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Pay for return shipping and send the correct size back!

User's recommendation: AVOID THEM! They Do not work for their customers

Tony L Ori

Verified Reviewer

Poor customer service and they will do anything to avoid refunding consumers

Updated by user Aug 03, 2020

Waiting for Attorney General to arbitrate this issue

Original review Aug 03, 2020
I purchased wheels and tires from discounted wheel warehouse but upon receipt of the wheels I noticed some scratches on wheels. I e-mailed them and sent pictures but received no response.

Therefore, I called them and a lady told me that she would give info to the manager, and they will get back in contact with me. Unfortunately, no one contacted me, so I called back. Then the same lady who answered their phone previously answered again. This time she told me that the Manager was talking with the wheel manufacturer and that they would call me back, so I waited several days but I received no return call, so I called again.

This time the lady who answered the phone told me that I scratched the rims and the manager isn't going to exchange nor give me a refund for their scratched up rims that they sent to me. This company cant be doing well, because if they were they would have exchanged the wheels or refunded my money and not make up lies to avoid refunding my money. I don't recommend them to no one. I do recommend CARiD.com because I had similar issues with them where wheels were damaged during shipment twice, and CARiD.com expedited me two new wheels.

I recommend CARiD.com to all consumers.

Beware of discounted wheels and tires because they are not honest, and they will attempt to force you to keep their scratched wheels and deny you a refund. If you experience anything similar please file a complaint with the Attorney General office, so they can investigate and possibly suspend discounted wheels warehouse license for their wrongdoings.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Never again
Cons:
  • Very poor

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Read reviews if any prior to ordering from online and if they try to scam you and force you to keep their damaged product notify the Attorney General office and file a complaint.

Guest

Wow, that’s terrible. What has Happened to legit internet shopping. I will spread the word over social media.

Jim L Gse

They stole my money

Ordered a set of tires, a week goes by and I inquire about the status to find out theyre out of stock but they already charged my credit card. The phone rep offered me a different set for more money - I went along because I was in a serious time crunch and told them I needed them ASAP.

I was assured they were shipping from the next state and they would be here within a few days.

Another two weeks, no updates, they dont answer their phones, and they dont respond to inquiries on their site. This is a criminal organization using google to advertise their business.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Criminal behavior
  • No reply to inquiries
  • No way to reach customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay far away from this criminal organization

Jose A Gra

Purchased rims and tires - in May 5th

Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Purchased rims and tires - in May 5th

No communication, have not received rims and tire package as of 5/19th Their 800 number does not work (hangs up, or takes you back to original answer machine), no one returns your calls or emails.

Ask to speak to supervisor, she never calls back. Can't find what happened to my order.

I will call my credit card company to get my money back. This looks like a scam!

Pros:
  • Competitive prices
  • Fair price
Cons:
  • Massive wait times when calling
  • Poor customer service
  • No updates when major order status changes occur

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don't purchase anything from these people!

Guest

You are right this is one bad and terrible business to deal with. If you have problems with your order they don't care and no customer service to fix problem. Do not buy from them.

LOL

View more comments (1)
Tamir Xkv

Verified Buyer

Stay away!

Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Stay away!

Placed my order for tires and wheels on Nov 13th, it is not Dec 11 and still no tracking information and after multiple emails and calls still no info on my order. They keep telling me they will call back and never get a call or email response.

They say it's "supposed" to have been shipped but don't know why? How the *** don't you know anything?

Their customer service number takes at least 30 mins to pickup and that's a miracle if it doesn't disconnect you first. Such a waste a time and a trash company Angry

Loss:
Cons:
  • No feedback whatsoever unless constantly called
  • Product i selected or the customer service
  • Being sent on a goose chase
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

map-marker Bay Village, Ohio

I would give Wish.com a second chance before Discount wheel warehouse

Most unprofessional call center in history! Operator takes 15+ mins to answer.

The sales rep you buy your rims from doesnt even return your calls and most importantly once they get your money they have no clue about your rims. They toss out random dates for the day they are to ship and make excuses for when things are still delayed. Rims are getting drilled, will ship Friday.

Friday comes and goes next tues...oh they just need to be mounted and balanced,will ship tomorrow but they never do! Support anybody else but these guys

User's recommendation: GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!

kevin H Fgx

Delivery

Ordered set of tires, to this date I have received only one tire ? and getting charged for 4 ?

This was supposed to be a in-person signed delivery. I get home from work and there was one tire on my front porch ?

Loss:

Preferred solution: deliver what was promised

Upset C Wmh

Do NOT Order Through This Company

You’re better off getting your tires through Discount Tires locally. They will not help you with replacement of a new tire if anything happens.

map-marker Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Never, avoid this place

terrible customer service. Bought 4 tires, received 2.

Trying to contact and get the shipping information on second pair - could not get it. They lied yesterday that they will send me tracking info over email.

Chat help is like black hole - no one relies... Terrible.

map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Don't buy from them total rip offs rude will not return calls or emails

Bought a set of tires 2 Days Later get a call cannot get that tire unless you pay $400 more for shipping cuz I have to get them from the East Coast. But I was told they had them at their West Coast Warehouse.

I said you sold them to me for this price you need to honor the price I was told no I don't I'll just cancel your order Maricela tires today's later get a call cannot get that tire unless you pay $400 more for shipping cuz I have to get them from the East Coast. but I was told they had them at the West Coast Warehouse. I said you sold them to me for this price you need to honor the price I was told no I don't I'll just cancel your order so they cancelled my order. 10 days went by no refund got a hold of them in an email and they said you should have received your email by then I'll let management know and will get back with you haven't heard a word since finally got a hold of them on the phone the guy said he'd look into it and get back with me I said if I don't hear from you I will put in a dispute, he said thanks for telling me that that is illegal I will send you a email you have to prove that you didn't do a dispute before you get your refund.

Then he hung up. Now I haven't been able to get through on the phone they must have caller ID. So stay away it's been almost a month and I still haven't got my refund. Another week went by and still haven't heard from him.

these people are nothing but Crooks. Buyer beware do not buy anything from them. The worst company I've ever dealt with. My next move is to fly to California get attorney and take them to court for my time and suffering Plus The Returned the money I spent that they have not returned.

They themselves have brought this upon them, it would be easier for them to refund my money and cheaper then what will happen when we go to court cuz I will go for the jugular now. Pissed off customer I'm coming for you.

Thomas B Bxi

Shop somewhere else

They sold me rims that don’t fit. I FINALLY got them to send me return labels and sent them back. They received them, but refuse to exchange them or refund my money.

They are rude and dishonest.

Avoid these thieves.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Never again
Cons:
  • Massive wait times when calling
  • Fraudulent shipping charges
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

map-marker Raleigh, North Carolina

NOT recommended

The only reason this place gets 1 star is simply for the fact that there isn't a negative star feature. Customer service is horrible, they struggle to provide any information on your order at all.

They flat out lie to you and tell you they will call you back with an update. They are nothing but *** crooks. Charge you for product, never deliver, never explain why. They should be forced to close down.

They constantly avoid the BBB and don't even respond to them.

This place should be consumed by the fires of California. Horrible........STAY AWAY.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

About

Summary

The corporate office of Discounted Wheel Warehouse is located in Fullerton, California. Discounted Wheel Warehouse has been on the market of the custom wheels industry 20 years already. The company offers merchandise at prices which are hundreds lower than MSRP. The company provides free shipping services on all Wheel and Tire Package orders throughout the continental part of the United States. The custom wheels carry a 2 year manufacturer warranty against defects.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse offers a wide selection of rims, wheels and tires, provided by different brand companies, such as Baccarat, Bonetti, BZO, Diablo, Dolce, GFG, Focal, Gino, Jaagruti, Karizzma, Moto, Ultra, to name just a few.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse reviews and complaints

Discounted Wheel Warehouse is ranked 215 out of 1395 in Auto Parts and Accessories category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

American ExpressVISA

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article