286 views
2.2

Ordered wheels and paid. A week goes by and no shipment info is given even though I paid extra for shipping.

After a week I start calling. After an eternity on hold I get told they are transferring me to another specialist only to be on hold again for an hour. This process repeats itself until you either give up or cancel the purchase. But to cancel you actually have to speak to someone which is difficult because they keep you on hold and say no more than 4 or 5 words before putting you back on hold or transferring you to start the entire process back over again.

I would never do business with these guys in a million years.

They have so many bad reviews and I didn't do my homework before trusting them with my money. I was finally able to cancel the purchase but I'm still waiting on refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Shipping Service.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Pros: Never again.

Discounted Wheel Warehouse Cons: Massive wait times when calling, Not getting what i paid for, No updates when major order status changes occur, Fraudulent shipping charges.

Comments