i purchased 4 new performance tires from this company and had them installed. after less than 20 miles one of the tires inside side walls blew out. i could put my thumb thru the hole easily. I had not hit anything in the road and had driven on only smooth paved surfaces ( not hard to do in 20 miles).

i called Discounted Wheel Warehouse and was pretty much dismissed. the girls i talked to said it was not their problem and that i should have a nice day. i asked to talk to the manager and after about 10 minutes on hold got the same CS girl posing as the manager but on speaker phone.

i think if this company is going to sell junk tires and not stand behind them they should stop taking peoples hard earned money. This company is seriously the worst i have dealt with in my 58 years.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Discounted Wheel Warehouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discounted Wheel Warehouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Discounted Wheel Warehouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

I had the worst experience with them.The same girl also posed as the manager...changing her name from Breanne to Sara to Jennifer...they sold me wheels that didn't fit my car and then refused to refund me.

Mics, the sales rep lied to me so many times as well.I would never do business with a bunch of liars and thieves.