Had a terrible experience with this business. I placed a order for 5 Jeep tires, I received a confirmation e-mail stating the items were on stock and that the transaction was being processed.

Next day received a phone call to let me know that the items were NOT on stock and they were offering me a different type of tire, which I disagreed and ask for a refund. He stated that my credit card WAS NOT been charged. My credit card WAS CHARGED anyway. Wrote them an e-mail and they referred me to customer service who toll me that the refund would take about a week.

After waiting for more than a week and refund, call them again (another wait for about 25 min) they stated that my refund was already process. But I never received it.

I contacted my bank and submitted a claim thru them, it was then that I got my refund, because I got my bank involved. I not, I would have paid for tires that I never received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments