Discounted Wheel Warehouse - THESE RIMS WILL KILL SOMEBODY
Update added by user Jul 14
Discount Wheel Warehouse sent the photos to the manufacturer and they determined that the type of damage that they see in the photo is not covered by warranty and Discount Wheel Warehouse has decided to support their decision.
2 weeks ago, I have filed a BBB report, but DWW is not cooperating with the investigation. I also filed a report with the OC District Attorney, the FTC, and the Office of Consumer Affairs.
...to be continued :(
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over to the right. Luckily for me, I was only driving approximately 30 mph, possibly less because I was slowing to make my turn, but I still struggled to gain control of the vehicle and nearly missed hitting other vehicles that were on the road. As I slowed to a stop, I realized that I was riding on the rim. I thought my tire had blown.
After getting the rim off of the car, I realized that my rim split. HOW CAN A COMPANY SELL SUCH DEATH TRAPS??
I have contacted them for a refund. So far, no answer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Competitive prices
- Good customer service
What I disliked
- Super poor quality
You May Also Like
- "Corporate HQ, On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015. Dissatisfied with..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."