Discounted Wheel Warehouse - THESE RIMS WILL KILL SOMEBODY

Update added by user Jul 14

Discount Wheel Warehouse sent the photos to the manufacturer and they determined that the type of damage that they see in the photo is not covered by warranty and Discount Wheel Warehouse has decided to support their decision.

2 weeks ago, I have filed a BBB report, but DWW is not cooperating with the investigation. I also filed a report with the OC District Attorney, the FTC, and the Office of Consumer Affairs. be continued :(

Original review posted by user Jun 14

I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over to the right. Luckily for me, I was only driving approximately 30 mph, possibly less because I was slowing to make my turn, but I still struggled to gain control of the vehicle and nearly missed hitting other vehicles that were on the road. As I slowed to a stop, I realized that I was riding on the rim. I thought my tire had blown.

After getting the rim off of the car, I realized that my rim split. HOW CAN A COMPANY SELL SUCH DEATH TRAPS??

I have contacted them for a refund. So far, no answer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
2 Crave Rims
Review category
review #865670 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Discounted Wheel Warehouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Discounted Wheel Warehouse.
Filing a new complaint about