Update added by user Jul 14
Discount Wheel Warehouse sent the photos to the manufacturer and they determined that the type of damage that they see in the photo is not covered by warranty and Discount Wheel Warehouse has decided to support their decision.
2 weeks ago, I have filed a BBB report, but DWW is not cooperating with the investigation. I also filed a report with the OC District Attorney, the FTC, and the Office of Consumer Affairs.
...to be continued :(
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over to the right. Luckily for me, I was only driving approximately 30 mph, possibly less because I was slowing to make my turn, but I still struggled to gain control of the vehicle and nearly missed hitting other vehicles that were on the road. As I slowed to a stop, I realized that I was riding on the rim. I thought my tire had blown.
After getting the rim off of the car, I realized that my rim split. HOW CAN A COMPANY SELL SUCH DEATH TRAPS??
I have contacted them for a refund. So far, no answer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Competitive prices
- Good customer service
What I disliked
- Super poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2 Crave Rims
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."