100% full Not resolved
2.5
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 14, 2016

Discount Wheel Warehouse sent the photos to the manufacturer and they determined that the type of damage that they see in the photo is not covered by warranty and Discount Wheel Warehouse has decided to support their decision.

2 weeks ago, I have filed a BBB report, but DWW is not cooperating with the investigation. I also filed a report with the OC District Attorney, the FTC, and the Office of Consumer Affairs.

...to be continued :(

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016

I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over to the right. Luckily for me, I was only driving approximately 30 mph, possibly less because I was slowing to make my turn, but I still struggled to gain control of the vehicle and nearly missed hitting other vehicles that were on the road. As I slowed to a stop, I realized that I was riding on the rim. I thought my tire had blown.

After getting the rim off of the car, I realized that my rim split. HOW CAN A COMPANY SELL SUCH DEATH TRAPS??

I have contacted them for a refund. So far, no answer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1115. The author is overall dissatisfied with Discounted Wheel Warehouse and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about 2crave alloy rim from Discounted Wheel Warehouse was super poor quality , but reviewer liked competitive prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discounted Wheel Warehouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Discounted Wheel Warehouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments