Discounted Wheel Warehouse - THESE RIMS WILL KILL SOMEBODY
Update added by user Jul 14, 2016
Discount Wheel Warehouse sent the photos to the manufacturer and they determined that the type of damage that they see in the photo is not covered by warranty and Discount Wheel Warehouse has decided to support their decision.
2 weeks ago, I have filed a BBB report, but DWW is not cooperating with the investigation. I also filed a report with the OC District Attorney, the FTC, and the Office of Consumer Affairs.
...to be continued :(
Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016
I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over to the right. Luckily for me, I was only driving approximately 30 mph, possibly less because I was slowing to make my turn, but I still struggled to gain control of the vehicle and nearly missed hitting other vehicles that were on the road. As I slowed to a stop, I realized that I was riding on the rim. I thought my tire had blown.
After getting the rim off of the car, I realized that my rim split. HOW CAN A COMPANY SELL SUCH DEATH TRAPS??
I have contacted them for a refund. So far, no answer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Competitive prices
- Good customer service
What I disliked
- Super poor quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Purchased a wheel package and they shipped it with the wheels out of balance. I had them balanced and they said they don't guarantee balancing and will not compensate me...."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "We had a stone installed in an engagement ring. After a couple of months my wife noticed the stone was a little lose. We took it in and they said..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."