Wildwood, New Jersey
1.1K views

I purchases a set of wheels from Discounted Wheel Warehouse from sales rep Micah.He was very nice and helpful during the purchase- always available, returning calls...

I later realized that the wheels did not fit and they were damaging my car. I called Micah and explained my problem. He said that he would help-but never did! Michah stopped answering my calls.

I spoke with the customer services manager Sarah and the sales manager Shawn several times! Both stating that they would help, then became unavailable every time I called. I asked to speak with the owner/upper management. I was told that they don't take calls.

I have sent emails and call the company over 50 times with no help! I am considering filing a lawsuit against this horrible company. Don't waste your money with the company. This has been the worst experience I have ever dealt with.

It is unbelievable.

The lies, lack of customer services, the hang ups when you are put on hold.DON'T DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wheels from Discounted Wheel Warehouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2 and wants Discounted Wheel Warehouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discounted Wheel Warehouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments