Parachute, Colorado

I ordered tires nitto 245/40zr 18, I received one with the wrong size.after sending emails and phone calls for 4 days, I finally got to speak to a manager.

she said they would send me a link to return the wrong tire. that never happened, the next day I called again, the manager said I would have to wait a couple a weeks for the correct tire and I would have to pay to return tire and pay a restocking fee. I ordered the correct size and I am told to pay for their mistake and wait for tire. I told her no good send a link for tire to return and give me my money back, I will go to a reputable company.

she laughed and said good luck.

I called pay pal for a charge back they are working on it.horrible company don't shop there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nitto tires. Discounted Wheel Warehouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nitto tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discounted Wheel Warehouse.

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Yonkers, New York, United States #1176587

I purchased 4 wheels.They sent the wrong face offset.

Told me it was what I ordered. My order sheet that they e mailed me says I'm right. They have sent 2 and the other 2 have not arrived yet.

I told them I have to reject the delivery.Now do I accept them and try to sell them or take a chance and not have them or my money?