Parachute, Colorado

I ordered tires nitto 245/40zr 18, I received one with the wrong size.after sending emails and phone calls for 4 days, I finally got to speak to a manager.

she said they would send me a link to return the wrong tire. that never happened, the next day I called again, the manager said I would have to wait a couple a weeks for the correct tire and I would have to pay to return tire and pay a restocking fee. I ordered the correct size and I am told to pay for their mistake and wait for tire. I told her no good send a link for tire to return and give me my money back, I will go to a reputable company.

she laughed and said good luck.

I called pay pal for a charge back they are working on it.horrible company don't shop there.

Review about: Nitto Tires.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Yonkers, New York, United States #1176587

I purchased 4 wheels.They sent the wrong face offset.

Told me it was what I ordered. My order sheet that they e mailed me says I'm right. They have sent 2 and the other 2 have not arrived yet.

I told them I have to reject the delivery.Now do I accept them and try to sell them or take a chance and not have them or my money?